Chedoke Church would like the communities’ help to support N2N.
On Saturday, June 20th, July 18th & August 15th we will be hosting a “drive up and drop off” food drive.
EVENT: Drive Up and Drop Off Food for Neighbour to Neighbour
DATE: Sat. June 20th, Sat. July 18th & Sat. August 15th
TIME: 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
WHERE: Chedoke Church…outside front doors
· We will be hosting a “drive up and drop off” food drive.
· People wishing to donate will drive into the church parking lot and up to the front doors
· You will NOT have to exit your car…just pop open their trunks
· Volunteers (wearing face masks and gloves) will take items from your trunk and put them in boxes to deliver to N2N.
· Items will be dropped off to N2N on Monday morning.
Here is a list of food items that are most needed:
• Cereal and oatmeal
• Kraft Dinner
• Peanut butter (small size)
• Dried beans
• Canned fruit
• Canned meat
• Soups – small and large and vegetarian
• Personal care products – (menstrual products, shampoo, toothpaste, soap, deodorant etc.)
• Cat and dog food
PLEASE NOTE the expiry date on food donations. The Food Bank can not distirbute food that has expired. Thank you!