PARKING LOT SERVICE THIS SUNDAY OCT. 18, 2020
This Sunday we are continuing with our “Parking Lot Service”! Please join us in our church parking lot for our 10:00 am morning worship service. We are going to make it feel as much like a regular service as we can so please join us as we would love to see you.
Here is how it will work:
· A parking marshal will greet you and direct you to a parking slot
· When you have parked your car, tune your FM car radio to 88.7 and you can do this by using your scanner or by manually dialing in the station.
· Remember to set your ignition to "Accessory Mode" so the radio will remain on without the engine running. Make sure your headlights and driving lights are OFF as well
· Once parked our marshals will ask for your name and telephone number so that we can contact you if "contact tracing" is needed.
· Music will be playing until the service starts at 10:00 am
· The service will be no longer than 35 minutes. Washrooms will be open, however if you leave your car you must follow social distancing and wear a mask. Use hand sanitizer when entering and leaving the building